Earn CME Credits
SVU offers 18+ new CME credits each year through our Journal for Vascular Ultrasound and our live and on-demand webinars. Additionally, CME credits from past JVU articles and webinars may be earned for up to three years after the release/presentation date. These credits are FREE to our members as a benefit of their membership. Non-members may purchase CME tests for $40 per full JVU test ($20 for half credits) and $50 for webinars.
To access our CME tests, follow these steps:
- Select the type of test you are interested in from the list below
- Add the test, or tests, to your cart (physicians, be sure to choose the AMA version for any JVU test from Dec. 2018-present)
- Once you have added the tests to your cart, proceed to checkout (members will not be asked for payment)
- Upon checking out, a link will appear on your screen that will take you to your test(s). If that link does not appear, or you navigate away from that page, you can access your purchased tests here.
- Click on the test you want to take, you will be able to read the article/view the webinar before taking the actual assessment
- JVU articles will be grouped together by the issue they appeared in. To access the individual articles, click to the right of the issue name. This will expand the row, listing all the articles from that issue you have purchased.
Which way would you like to earn your CME Credits?
- Journal for Vascular Ultrasound (up to 36 full CME credits available) FREE for members!
- On-demand webinars (minimum of 6 released per year, up to 18 full CME credits available) FREE for members!
- Professional Performance Video Series (up to 11 full CME credits available) $25 per video for members
- NEW: Live-streaming and on-demand conferences (CMEs and prices vary)
- Upcoming Events (CMEs and prices vary)
Check out these upcoming SVU meetings as well!
Out of an abundance of caution due to the COVID-19 outbreak, SVU has canceled the Spring 2020 RPVI Course. Registrants…Read More