Earn CME Credits Through SVU
Welcome to the SVU CME Portal! Please follow the steps below to access SVU-CME Credits. These steps are the same for members and non-members, but members get to access these tests for FREE.
- Login using your email and password.
- Once logged in, click the button below that says "Purchase CME Tests"
- Browse our list of CME tests available, and select the ones you would like to purchase. This will take you to your Shopping Cart.
- Physicians must select content containing AMA in the title, while sonographers must select the SVU-CME versions.
- Once you have placed the test(s) you would like to purchase in your cart, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Review & Checkout”. There is no charge for SVU members.
- After you have purchased your CME tests, you can access them by following this link, or by clicking your name in the upper righthand corner of ULearn and then clicking on "My Activity" followed by "Courses".
- You will see all the tests you have purchased. JVU tests will be grouped by the issue they are from (i.e. March 2020, December 2019, etc.)
- If you are attempting to access a webinar, click on the name of the webinar and you will be able to view the webinar and take the corresponding test.
- If you are attempting to access a JVU article, click the small arrow to the left of the corresponding issue. This will open a dropdown showing all articles from that issue you have purchased. Click the name of the article, and you will be taken to view the article/take the test.
Preferred Online Learning Partners
There are limitless resources for online educational products, but some products stand out above the rest. That is why SVU is proud to endorse both Pegasus Lectures and the Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS) for online learning.
Learn more about the online learning opportunities from these two organizations here.
Check out our online CMEs! These are FREE for SVU members!
Access Your Purchased CME Tests
Access your purchased CME tests via the ULearn portal!
Need help accessing your purchased CME content?