The Abstracts Committee reviews, scores and selects abstracts submitted by authors, for presentation at the SVU Annual Conference.
- Must have presented at the SVU Annual Conference and/or have previously published and/or be experienced in evaluating and scoring abstracts in the vascular specialty.
- Available for a two to three week period during February and March to review and score submitted abstracts in the allocated scoring time period.
- Joshua Lee, BS RVT, Chair
- TBD, Co-Chair
- Joshua Lee, BS RVT, Board Liaison
- Missi McLean, Staff Liaison
- George Berdejo, BA RVT FSVU
- Paul Cardullo, MS RVT FSVU
- Robert Daigle, BA RVT FSDMS FSVU
- Patrick DeMuth, ThM RVT FSVU
- Brian Fowler, BS RVT FASE
- Keith Fujioka, BS RVT FSVU
- William Johnson, RVT
- Jenifer Kidd, DMU RN RVT FSVU
- Ann Marie Kupinski, PhD RVT FSVU
- Joshua Lee, BS RVT
- Rob McLaughlin, BS RVT
- George Meier, MD RVT
- Carol Miranda, RDCS RDMS RVT FSVU
- Terence Needham, RVT FSVU
- Jacqueline Ortiz, BS RVT
- Richard Pennell, MD
- Bill Schroedter, BS RVT RPhS FSVU
- Jeff Stanley, RVT BS
- Sabir Taj, MD RPVI
- Douglas Wooster, MD RVT
- R. Eugene Zierler, MD RPVI
Committee open to accepting new members. Please submit your application via our Call for Volunteers.