Being recognized as an expert in the field is the best way to give yourself a career boost. If you’d like to speak at an SVU event, webinar, or at the Annual Conference, submit your case or manuscript here!
Why should I become a speaker?
- Speaking, whether it be at an in-person meeting or via presenting a webinar, is one of the greatest ways to raise your profile within the field of vascular technology.
- SVU in-person events are often live-streamed and/or recorded for later webcast, keeping your presentation in front of people for up to three years after the date.
- All SVU webinars are available on-demand for three years after the date of presentation—another way to keep you and your presentation in front of the vascular community.
How do I become a speaker?
- Add yourself to our Speakers Bureau page, by submitting your details here. This will put you on the radar for not only SVU events, but outside conferences as well.
- Include a link to a video of you speaking or presenting. This lets any prospective meeting hosts know that you are a capable and qualified speakers.
- Tag yourself as an expert in any of our areas of expertise. The more the better!
Disclaimer: none of the above steps are required to speak at an SVU event or present a webinar, but we highly recommend anyone interested in doing either takes the steps above, especially if you have never presented with SVU before.
Raise your career profile in three easy steps
- Upload your resume and career information to our Speakers Bureau page.
- Submit a manuscript to the JVU and/or the SVU Annual Conference.
- Speak at the SVU Annual Conference, an SVU regional meeting, or present a webinar (or do all three!)