Interested in becoming a Society for Vascular Ultrasound (SVU) member?
Join Online Now
Membership in SVU is a vital part of your professional development and will assist you in learning emerging practices to provide better patient care.
Membership is based on the calendar year (January - December). Despite what time of year you join, you will have access to the CME credits you missed from past webinars and JVU issues.
By Joining/Renewing your SVU membership today your membership will expire on December 31, 2022.
2023 Membership will open October 1 (benefits will be accessible immediately).
Immediate access to over 36 free CME credits, with 18 more added each year.
Events & Products Discounts
Save on event registrations, book purchases, SVU merchandise, and more.
Connect with 6,400+ members worldwide.
A few benefits for joining SVU include:
- Journal for Vascular Ultrasound; in addition JVU offers 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™!
- Free online CME through JVU (up to 36 credits immediately) and unlimited live and on-demand webinars (at least 6 per year, each offering AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™)
- Access to SVU's monthly online newsletter e-Spectrum
- Discounts on education programs, RPVI Exam Review courses and products
- Discount on Professional Liability Insurance Program
- View the complete list of benefits
SVU understands your need to stay up to date on the latest technology and procedure techniques, prepare for the RVT/RVS exam and to create a network that will help you find a job when you graduate. Becoming an SVU member is the answer! For only $35, you will have access to our vast array of benefits to help you succeed in your career. Click here to find out more about student member benefits and requirements.