COMPLETE KIT (Start here first)
To learn how to apply, fees per credit hour, descriptions of programs and more, download the complete SVU CME Information Kit. This is your one-stop-shop for the information you need to know to get your program approved for CME today!
FORMS -- Included in CME kit
- Application for SVU-CME Credit Hours
- SVU-CME Program Attendee Evaluation
- SVU-CME Program Director Summary
- SVU-CME Program Director Quarterly Program Summary
- SVU-CME Self Instructional /Web-Based Program Director Quarterly Program Summary
CME is awarded for the following types of activities that meet ACCME criteria:
- Educational programs at the local, regional and national level
- Scholarly work products:
- Clinical Instruction
- Production/authorship of
- Manuscripts for JVU
- Electronic media (i.e. webinars, DVD, etc)
SVU CME credits are recognized by:
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers® (ARDMS®)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
SVU’s Continuing Medical Education (CME) Subcommittee oversees the evaluation and approval process for the SVU-CME program and applies continuous improvement practices to restructuring the application and the review process. This latest SVU-CME Information Kit and Application is the result of SVU’s efforts to create a simplified and concise application process. We hope that this will lead to increased numbers of SVU-CME programs being offered nationwide.