Apply for SVU CME for your Meeting
COMPLETE KIT (Start here first)
To learn how to apply, fees per credit hour, descriptions of programs and more, download the complete SVU CME Information Kit. This is your one-stop-shop for the information you need to know to get your program approved for CME today!
FORMS — Included in CME kit
- Application for SVU-CME Credit Hours
- SVU-CME Program Attendee Evaluation
- SVU-CME Program Director Summary
- SVU-CME Program Director Quarterly Program Summary
- SVU-CME Self Instructional /Web-Based Program Director Quarterly Program Summary
CME is awarded for the following types of activities that meet ACCME criteria:
- Educational programs at the local, regional and national level
- Scholarly work products:
- Clinical Instruction
- Production/authorship of
- Manuscripts for JVU
- Electronic media (i.e. webinars, DVD, etc)
SVU CME credits are recognized by:
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers® (ARDMS®)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
SVU’s Continuing Medical Education (CME) Subcommittee oversees the evaluation and approval process for the SVU-CME program and applies continuous improvement practices to restructuring the application and the review process. This latest SVU-CME Information Kit and Application is the result of SVU’s efforts to create a simplified and concise application process. We hope that this will lead to increased numbers of SVU-CME programs being offered nationwide.