The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Advisory Council was formed in 2020 to help forward SVU’s mission of reducing disparities in health care and advocating for employment practices and quality treatment devoid of bias in regard to sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, citizenship, national origin, or any other protected status. This Advisory Council is currently being formed, so the list of members below is not the final list.
- George L. Berdejo, BA RVT FSVU, Chair
- Missi Mclean, Staff Liaison
- George L. Berdejo, BA RVT FSVU
- Michael Gyampoh, DHSc RVT
- Leni N. Karr, RVT
- Angela Rodriguez-Wong, MD RVT RPVI
- Jessica Vega, RVS