Upcoming Live SVU Webinar
Guidelines to Cross-train Sonographers in Vascular Ultrasound and Technology: A Resource for Ultrasound Technologists, Administrators and Physicians
Presenter: Jacqueline Ortiz, MA, RVT
Tuesday, December 12 at 7pm ET
FREE for SVU Members. Advanced Registration is Required.
- Upon Completion of this course the learner should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of quality cross-training in vascular ultrasound and technology
- Define cross-training within the context of diagnostic medical ultrasound.
- Describe the preparedness for both the learner and vascular sonographer trainer.
- Describe the three major components to cross-training.
- Identify learning activities for each component of cross-training.
- Provide some potential learning resources to support the learner’s practical experience