Join Us for this Live SVU Webinar
Complex Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair: What are the options?
Thursday, October 19 at 7pm EST
(6pm CST; 5pm MST, 4pm PST)
Registration closes October 18
Webinars are offered as a FREE benefit to SVU members, but prior registration is required.
This webinar will discuss complex abdominal aortic aneurysms and the different types of subsequent endovascular repairs and the role of follow up duplex ultrasound imaging.
- Identify when a AAA and iliac artery aneurysms are electively repaired
- Identify the different types of complex abdominal aortic aneurysm repairs using endovascular stent grafts
- Explain the different terminology used by vascular surgeons to describe each different type of complex endovascular AAA repair
- Describe how to appropriately document an endoleak by duplex ultrasound
- Describe the challenges a vascular sonographer may encounter while scanning a complex endovascular repair and what information is helpful to the vascular surgeon
Presenters: Marisa Marzec, BS RVT and Ross Milner, MD
Target Audience: Vascular technologists, sonographers, students, physicians and radiologists