2020 SVU Signature Schools
Click the testimonial buttons to hear from Signature Schools on how they were able to get all of their students to participate and become an SVU Signature School.
Make your school stand out over all the others… Become an SVU Signature School
Why Should Your School Become a Signature School Member?
Electing to become a Signature School is a way to demonstrate the school's commitment to develop the best generation of vascular technologists. As a member, you will have access to educational resources that can be easily incorporated into the curriculum. Students will have access to key resources such as the journal and networking opportunities, which helps grow awareness of your institution when they work in the field.
With over 6,000 members, SVU is dedicated to advancing the field of vascular ultrasound. Member benefits include access to the journal online, on-demand webinars (each one offering CME credits) and discounts. Check out the benefits listed below.
- Apply for $7,500 in annual scholarships
- Receive a printed version of Journal for Vascular Ultrasound quarterly
- Watch webinars on a variety of vascular specific topics or career development tips
- Discounted membership rate ($25 instead of $35)
- Additional 10 percent off of products and events, on top of the already discounted student rate (must fax in order to receive discount)
Sponsoring Faculty Liaison (name listed on the application)
- $10 off of individual membership fee
- Product discounts
- 10 percent on all individual products (must fax in order to SVU to receive discount)
- 35% off of Bulk orders (must call SVU to receive discount)
- Bulk orders are defined as five or more of the same product (same title).
- Membership certificate designating the school as a Signature School
- Access to the Signature School logo to use on website, marketing materials, etc.
How to Qualify
The SVU Signature School Membership category requires 100% student participation in SVU. Below are the steps to take to become a Signature School Member
- All students and faculty member representative must join SVU together
- Faculty member will be assigned as the Signature School Liaison:
- Signs affidavit that all students are accounted for
- Maintains list (annual application) of student members
Ready to stand out?
Please fill out all of the following forms below and submit them to SVU. Please submit all dues in one payment (i.e., one check or card charge for the entire membership).
- Signature School Application Invoice - to be completed by representative
- Affidavit for Signature School Membership - to be completed by representative
- Signature School Individual Application - to be completed by each individual student becoming a new member