An SVU Fellows candidate must meet all of the “Required Elements” and at least three of the five “Professional Elements” listed below to be considered for this honored membership category designation.
- Must be a current member of SVU for at least 5 years.
- Must be a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) or Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS).
- Must have been in the field of Vascular Technology for at least 10 years.
- Must have at least 10 scientific and educational presentations, combined, pertaining to the field of Vascular Technology.
- Must have at least 5 published articles pertaining to the field of Vascular Technology.
- Must have provided service to SVU on a national or local level (i.e.; SVU committee / subcommittee member, SVU Board member or officer, or local chapter officer).
- May have provided a service to other societies.
- Professional experience may be as a technologist, educator, manager, faculty member, etc.