2023 Melissa Vickery Opportunity Grant Opening in October 2022.
Submission Deadline: March 31, 2023
Established in 2021, this grant was created to honor an individual who has made a significant and unique contribution to advance the profession and field of Vascular Ultrasound. It will be awarded annually for 5 calendar years starting with the SVU 2021 Annual Conference. This award will be funded through a $1,000 annual gift from PenVasc. The award is intended to cover the costs of attending the SVU Annual Conference.
Eligibility Requirements Include:
- SVU member in good standing
- Demonstrated leadership in the field evidenced by participation in SVU volunteer activities, professional development, and/or published work
- At least 5 years practicing in the field of vascular sonography
- Needs based regarding the applicant’s financial ability to attend the SVU Annual Conference
- $1,000 attendance award for the SVU Annual Conference
- Bio and picture on SVU website
- Presentation of award by designee at SVU Annual Conference