The Ethics Committee is an ad-hoc committee convened at the discretion of the SVU President or Executive Committee to review ethics issues, incidents or complaints brought to the Board of Directors, Executive Committee or President.
- Thoroughly review ethics issues, incidents or complaints involving members of SVU.
- Recommend member disciplinary action or other modes of resolution to the SVU Board of Directors.
- Periodically review and update the SVU Code of Ethics (suggested triennially).
- Periodically review and update the Ethics Committee Policy.
- Serve as a central resource and be responsible for providing education and information on legal and ethical issues relating to SVU membership, rights, privileges, and responsibilities.
- Pat Marques, RN RVT FSVU, Chair
- Kelly Byrnes, BS, RVT, FSVU, Board Liaison
- Carol Dingeldey, Staff Liaison
- Jeanette Flannery, RVT RDMS FSVU
- Keith Fujioka, BS RVT FSVU
- Pat Marques, RN RVT FSVU
- William Schroedter, BS RVT RPhS FSVU
- Melissa Vickery, LPN RVT FSVU