The Membership Outreach Committee establishes criteria and procedures for admission, retention and severance of members as specified in the SVU Bylaws.
- Responsible for informing SVU members about their member benefits, new programs, service and educational opportunities, and promote active engagement.
- Makes recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding current and future benefits and activities.
- Jessica Kralec RDMS RVT RPhS, Chair
- George Berdejo, BA RVT FSVU, Co-Chair
- Leni Karr, RVT, Board Liaison
- Timothy Edwards-Ferrel, Staff Liaison
- George Berdejo, BA RVT FSVU
- Lisa Evans
- Tammy Foraker, BS RVT
- Jessica Kralec, RDMS RVT RPhS
- Kelly Lopez, RDCS RVT RT
- Carol Miranda, RDCS RDMS RVT FSVU
- Abiodun Olatidoye, MD RPVI FACC FASNC FASE
- Paula Walsh, MM RDCS RDMS RVT
Committee open to accepting new members. Please submit your application via our Call for Volunteers.