The Professional Performance Guidelines Committee reviews and edits the SVU Professional Performance Guidelines every three years, most recently in 2017-18. Proposed changes are then sent out to the SVU Membership for comment before final adoption by the Board of Directors.
Following the 2017-18 review cycle, nine guidelines with minor changes were approved by the Board of Directors at its January 2018 Board meeting. The remaining 10 guidelines were then put through the committee’s refinement process to incorporate member feedback before final approval by the Board of Directors at its April 2018 meeting.
- Review and propose updates to the SVU Professional Performance Guidelines every three years.
- Refine updates based on member feedback.
- Present final version to Board of Directors for approval and publication.
- J.P. Hughes, RVT RVS FSVU, Chair
- Michelle Delda, MBA BS-HS RVT, Co-Chair
- Brian Fowler, BS RVT FASE, Board Liaison
- Timothy Edwards-Ferrel, Staff Liaison
- Nicole Czarnecki, BS RVT
- Michelle Delda, MBA BS-HS RVT
- Debbie Eddinger, MS-HQS RVS REEGT BSed
- Roberta Hamm, RCS RVT
- J.P. Hughes, RVT RVS FSVU
- Jermaine Ofori, MS BS RVT
- Brian Sapp, RVT RPhS
- Matthew Smith, BA MS RVT
- Jeffrey Stanley, BS RVT